March 2010: Challenge 4
There are many different ways to look at this topic and across the world this week, there are many celebration days being held:
- Sunday March 21 – World Forestry Day
- Monday March 22 – World Water Day
- Tuesday March 23 – World Meteorological Day
- Saturday March 27 – Earth Hour – Global
So again this week, a wide variety of activities to choose from either as a blogger, commenter or class.
- Research and write a post including links and images on one of those special days.
- Join in Earth Hour and write a post about what your family did during that hour.
- Write a post about activities your family could do while the lights are out for that hour.
- What do you do at school or at home to help protect the environment?
- Write a comic strip as a hero wanting to save some aspect of the environment.
- If 13 or older and with parental permission, create a text to movie at xtranormal about the environment.
- Your worries regarding the environment – what can you do as a student?
- Create an animoto about the environment – maybe you worry about the polar bears. Find images from links on this post.
- Write a post about an environmental field trip you went on, maybe to the rubbish dump or cleaning up a creek etc.
- Visit these posts from last year to leave a comment: Priscila from Argentina, Ashley from USA, Abbey from USA, Courtney from USA, Hailey from USA
The challenge last year for Earth Hour can be found here.
About Candy Heart: Created on: Friday, 20 February 2009