In the meantime, check out the classes and students who participated in March. Links are on the pages to the right labelled “March 2010 classes” and “March 2010 students”.
Do you want to know what some of the challenges were? Then check out the “Challenge section” for March 2010.
Do you have a great idea for a challenge post? Please leave a comment if you do.
Would you like to write a challenge post in your class blog? If yes, we can redirect the challenge one week to your blog
If teachers want to begin organizing their blogs ready for the challenge, then check out the series of posts in “The Edublogger” written by Sue Waters.
This series includes:
- Step 1 – Set up your class blog
- Step 2 – Set Up Your Blogging Rules and Guidelines
- Step 3 – Teaching Commenting Skills and Etiquette – Guest post by Kathleen McGeady
- Step 4 – Help Parents Connect With Your Class Blog
- Step 5 – Add Students To Your Class Blog So They Can Write Posts
- Step 6 – Add A Visitor Tracking Widget To Your Blog Sidebar
- Step 7 – Setting Up Student blogs
- Step 8 – Add your student blogs to your blogroll
- Step 9 – Add Your Student Blogs To A Folder In Google Reader
Original image: ‘Ready, set, Go!‘
by: Caio Vítor
Released under an Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License