Students: Time to register

If you and your friends are going to take part in the student blogging challenge, beginning in mid- September, then please fill in the Google form below. Remember to come back here to check out the activities once they are posted.

Tell your teacher that you are taking part in the challenge as well.

21 thoughts on “Students: Time to register

1. Pingback: Hello World | Mat's Sweet Blog

2. Pingback: Register Yourself for the Student Challenge | .:110|GS:.

3. Pingback: Week 2: How Do You Get Ideas? « Blogging 2 Learn

4. Pingback: Join The Student Blogging Challenge Now – Starts Mid September! | The Edublogger

5. Pingback: Challenge Yourself to Blog! | Super 7 Scoopers@St Clair

6. Pingback: Blogging Challenge | Team 16

7. Pingback: Challenge Yourself to Blog « Blogging 2 Learn

8. Pingback: Challenge Yourself to Blog | Year 6 Creative Thinkers

9. Hi Sue!.
    As soon as kids will be back I’ll make some personal invitations to those I know can follow the pace of participating mainly from home with my help. If they accept, I will ask you permission to translate the Challenge posts. Otherwise I would love to be a helper again, if you’ll need it. I’m on physiotherapy for my second knee surgery, back to my crutches again!

• Inpi,
      We would love to have you as a helper, leaving comments for students on their posts. No need to ask permission to translate the posts, as one of the original challenge participants, you can always use any posts I create and re-arrange them to suit yourself. Maybe you could write a post about surgery and having broken bones that the students could then reply to as one of the challenges ….

10. Pingback: Student Challenge starts September. | Miss T's Classroom.

11. G’day Evelyn,
    The class blog registration form will be up this weekend along with the email chimp so we have an email address for classes and teachers.

12. Pingback: Student blogging challenge starts in September | Kids in the Mid

13. Greetings,
    I’m glad to see the new blogging activity start. Thank you for all the work you put into this.
    Should I be signing up my class using this form, or will there be a separate one for classroom blogs?
    Evelyn Yvonne Theriault
    St-Lawrence School

14. Pingback: #Photo189 | I blog to share and to learn