Students and classes – grab a badge
We thought some of you might like to add badges to your blogs to let your readers know you’re participating in the Student Blogging Challenge. So here they are! Thanks to Sue Waters at The Edublogger for this post.
For Better Bloggers
For Better Commenters
For Student Blogger Helper
Adding your badge(s) to your blog is as easy as:
1. Download this Student Challenge Zip file – contains the HTML code for all badges with links back to the Student Blogging Challenge blog
2. Unzip the downloaded file to a folder on your hard drive.
3. Open up badgecode.txt (contained inside the zip file)
4. Copy the HTML code for the required badge(s)
5. Go to Appearance > Widgets in your Dashboard
6. Drag and drop a Text Widget from the Available Widgets or Inactive Widgets areas on the left into the Sidebar area on the right
7. Now just paste your HTML code into the text widget, then click Save and Close