Win! Win! Win!
The following post is cross posted from ‘The Edublogger‘ where Sue Waters has created a chance for students and classes to win a 12 month Edublogs Pro blog.
The September 2010 Student Blogging Challenge is nearing the end and the students have been working REALLY hard on their weekly challenges!
Approximately 900 students and 136 classes from 17 countries are participating.
It’s time to celebrate while using it as an opportunity to collect examples of student work!
So we’ve decided give away twenty Edublogs Pro 12 month subscriptions which you can use on your own blog or give away to a reader.
How to Enter
Any class or student blogger can enter, including bloggers not currently participating in the September 2010 Student Blogging Challenge!
Just write a post based on any of the topics themes listed below:
- Your story of how blogging has helped you connect to a global audience? What this connection has meant to you? e.g. the friends you have made, what you have learnt about other cultures, how you are able to share your passions with others, how you are able to use blogging to share your views on topics
- What difference has blogging made to your life at school and home? e.g. how has it changed how you learn, the challenges of blogging and how teachers might make the process easier
- What was the best weekly challenge task you completed in the September 2010 Student Blogging Challenge e.g. what did it involve, what did you learn and why did you enjoy it the most?
- If you were in charge of the Student Blogging Challenge — what are some of the weekly challenge tasks you would include and why?
- Your own choice of topic. Here’s the chance to demonstrate how creative you can be!
Once you have written your post:
Visit the Edublogger link at the top or bottom of this post
to find out how to submit your entry for the competition.
What you could win
The four best posts for each topic will win an Edublogs Pro 12 month subscription which you can use on your own blog or give away to a reader.
You can submit posts for as many topics you like!
And of course all winners will get a badge they can add to their blogs
Remember we’re looking for the best — so here is your chance to demonstrate your blogging, writing and creative skills!
You have until Friday Dec 3 to enter.
Miss Wyatt says “Thanks very much to Edublogs for providing the prizes for this competition. I am sure all entries will be well written, maybe include video, audio, animation as well as writing. Remember students, be creative, use your imagination.”
Students and classes: All comments for this post need to be written on the post at The Edublogger, so comments will be turned off on the challenge blog.