Time to register for the challenge

With the 7th student blogging challenge due to start in about one month’s time, it is now time to register. It is a very simple thing to do:

Register as a student with your own blog: Click here to fill out the form

Once you have registered, search for other students in the challenge by clicking here.

Register as a class with a class blog: Click here to fill out the form

Once you have registered, search for other classes in the challenge by clicking here.

If you are a teacher or student who has taken part in previous challenges, maybe you would like to become a mentor for a group of students. This involves leaving comments about posts and how the students could improve their blogging skills. Click here to register as a mentor. Then keep checking the student participant page here to find out the students you will be mentoring.

Image: ‘veritum dies aperit

6 thoughts on “Time to register for the challenge

1. Pingback: Week 4 September 19-23, 2011 | The Greatest Middle School Social Studies Blog in the World

2. Pingback: Time to register for the challenge : Challenge Yourself to Blog | Technology Ideas | Scoop.it

3. Why did you join the blogging challenge?
    Because this is a great way to put more things on my blog.
    What do you hope some of the activities include?
    .Go Animate
    Finally, what do you hope to get out of the challenge by the end of the ten weeks?
    Cool things on my blog to attract more visitors.
    From Kiera M.

4. Pingback: How do I start researching for my science fair project? | Earth Science

5. Pingback: Student Blogging Challenge « Blogging 2 Learn