Lots of great posts being written. Classes, students and mentors have been adding links to their posts, allowing me to visit and leave a comment. I don’t think links are coming through from weebly sites so you might need to leave a comment back here at the challenge blog until I find out how to solve the problem.
Check these out:
Bonfigli Beat students photographed their school, the students from this virtual classroom are noticed because of their links back to the challenge, Room 2.1 writes about their passions, this school has a theatre, Mr Waugh’s class researched the Eureka flag,
- Amy wrote a post in Albanian, Angie in Italian,
- Ethan wrote about his passions so did Michael, Derek, Jarod, Sydney, Kristina, Strahinja, Dimitrije, Katarina, Milica, Danka, Amanda, Joe, Lexi,
- Natalie wrote about her widgets so did Morgan, Nickolas, Isabelle, Kara,
- Julia, Harry, Aaron, Matt, wrote about tourist attractions in their area
- Please answer questions from these students: Chloe, Aiden, Josh, Aaron,
- Maria is recommending blogs to visit
- CJ created some games about our world
- These students wrote about history in their country – Aleksas, Kristina, Jelena, Nevena,
When checking out these posts, remember to also read other posts written by the student and check out their blogroll for more student posts to read.