We are now half way through the set of challenges, and many schools have either been on holiday or are about to go on holiday for a couple of weeks. So this week there are no formal activities to do. It is a chance to catch up on those you might not have completed or those you wanted to do but didn’t have time to get done.

It is also a chance to check that each post has been categorised and has had tags added to it, to make sure your visitors can find posts easily. You can also go back through the images you have used and make sure you have used correct attribution or else find another image to use on that post.

But there is one activity you can do this week and that relates to Blog Action Day. A couple of weeks ago I mentioned we would be taking part in BAD 2012 where the theme is “Power of We“. Once you have written your post, make sure you tag it with #powerofwe and #BAD12 then publish it on October 15, 2012.

One way we, as in the student blogging challenge participants, can make a difference is by taking part in Free rice where the blogging challenge has its own group. Make sure you join up, you can be a member of more than one group, but choose the group you want to have the rice added to when you first login each time. So far only 5 people have signed up since the beginning of October 2012.

Have time to visit other blogs then check out these:

6 thoughts on “Time for a break and visiting other blogs

1. I’m looking forward to reading your post for Blog Action Day. I am also writing/doing Blog Action Day. Good on you! I’m at Bigger Than Ben Hur, if you are interested