Here are the posts I felt deserved recognition in challenge 8.
Remember there were some rules to get your blog mentioned on this post.
- This post will be ten paragraphs long, one for each of your favourite things.
- In at least three of your paragraphs include a link to another website.
- Include at least two images related to your favourite things.
- Make sure you have tagged and categorized your post.
- Use a tool other than writing to tell us about one of your favourite things eg include a video or Voki or audioboo or slideshow – the list is endless.
Merrybeau include audioboos and a photopeach slideshow – Ireland
Mrs McKelvey’s class have written about lots of different animals as part of their science program – USA
Mrs Vilas’s class – USA
Isabelle included a prezi, Elijah included a Voki, Janiece has a delicious image of cheesecake, Juliana includes clip of One Direction, Angelika and I love waves crashing, Dorian used images from pics4learning, Cayla has an interesting Voki, Ghislane includes One Direction, Dayanara used images from photobucket,
Mrs Donofrio’s class – USA
Anthony included a video about flowriders,
Mrs Schmidt’s class – USA
Caitlyn included a Voki, Michael included an animoto, Marissa has a poll about animals, Andres has a voki, Max included a QR code, Braeden has a couple of polls to answer, Will is polling about candy,
Mr Hoff’s class – Vietnam
Lisa included a YouTube playlist she created,
Mrs Neidlinger’s class – USA
Mrs Majdoub Hayfa – Tunisia
Arwa is very philosophical in this post,
Mrs Tharp’s class – USA
Mrs Cliff – Australia
Mrs Vilas recommends 2 posts to visit,