Registering a student blog
Before filling in the registration form please read the following:
Who should register
- Only students who have their own personal blog can register
- Students who are going to do the activities otherwise mentors’ time is wasted *** this one is very important
- Students who want to connect with other students around the world
- Register only once – I can usually work out incorrect URLs by visiting class blogs or contacting teachers
A few days after you have registered
- Check the student participants page which will appear in the header area to make sure you are there. Check very carefully under your age group as we don’t need names being doubled up – again that would be wasting time of the mentors.
- If you are not on the participants page, register again being careful that your blog URL is correct.
- If you are on the participants list, start visiting other students your age or with your interests.
- Fill in the subscription by email so you are notified when posts are published each week – first challenge will be October 2 or if you have Edublogs reader, click on follow then you will be able to read posts in your reader.
- Make sure you have some great posts written so others can start leaving comments.
If you have a twitter account, use the hashtag #16stubc to notify others of your posts