Commenters register here
Mentors are now going to become commenters instead. This will work similarly to 100WC.
Who can be a commenter?
classroom teacher or homeschool teacher
principal or senior staff or faculty members
students who have taken part in at least two sets of previous challenges or been invited by the organizers
educational coaches or trainers
regular blogger about educational matters
authors of children’s books with their own website
- Register to be a commenter via a Google form found at the bottom of this post.
- If selected as a commenter, receive one email giving the 5 numbers allocated to you to comment on
- Receive a weekly email, sent out on Wednesdays Australian time, reminding you to leave comments – will be a link to that week’s student post Google form on the email
- Click on the link in your weekly email
- Find the 5 numbers for the blogs to comment on
- Click on URL of blog post to leave a comment – leave comment on that post or any other post from that student blog
- If you want to comment on other student blogs, visit the main challenge blog and check out any comments left there for that week in the normal commenting area