Mentors are now going to become commenters instead. This will work similarly to 100WC.

Who can be a commenter?

classroom teacher or homeschool teacher
principal or senior staff or faculty members
trainee teachers
students who have taken part in at least two sets of previous challenges or been invited by the organizers
educational coaches or trainers
regular blogger about educational matters
authors of children’s books with their own website

Commenters will:

1. Register to be a commenter via a Google form found at the bottom of this post.
  2. If selected as a commenter, receive one email giving the 5 numbers allocated to you to comment on
  3. Receive a weekly email, sent out on Wednesdays Australian time, reminding you to leave comments – will be a link to that week’s student post Google form on the email

Each week:

1. Click on the link in your weekly email
  2. Find the 5 numbers for the blogs to comment on
  3. Click on URL of blog post to leave a comment – leave comment on that post or any other post from that student blog
  4.  If you want to comment on other student blogs, visit the main challenge blog and check out any comments left there for that week in the normal commenting area

6 thoughts on “Commenters register here

1. Hello. I have just completed the form to volunteer as a commenter. I am currently working with a Prep school in an Integrator role, hoping to show the benefits of setting up class blogs, and see this as an opportunity to do that.

2. Hello!

I MISS TEACHING SO MUCH! This is my second year as an administrator and oh how I miss teaching. I would love to be a commenter. I look forward to helping out.

Ms. Hutch

1. G’day Heidi,
      Can you fill in the form at the end of this post? That way I will be able to contact all commenters very quickly and also give you the numbers for the students you will need to visit.