Registrations are now open for the next Student Blogging Challenge! This is a way for students to learn about blogging while connecting with others around the world.
Read more about the challenge here.
This form is for adults to register as volunteer commenters.
Who can register?
Commenters need to be involved in some field of education.
Commenters can be:
- classroom teachers
- homeschool teachers
- principals or school leaders
- administrators working in education
- trainee teachers
- retired teachers
- educational coaches or trainers
- university staff working education
- regular bloggers about educational matters
- children’s authors who have their own website
- students who have taken part in at least two sets of previous challenges or invited by organizers
Before filling in the registration form below, please read the following information. Scroll down to find the ‘download’ button and save a copy to your computer.
Ready to volunteer?
Thank you! Just go through the following steps.
- Mailing List: Make sure you’ve signed up for our mailing list to get all the Student Blogging Challenge news sent to you as well as the weekly posts. Click here for the mailing list sign up form.
- Form: Fill out the form below to register as a commenter.
- Confirmation: Our commenting team leader, Sue Wyatt, will email you explaining the process by September 20 if you’ve been accepted. Sue will use the URL you provide on the sign-up form to verify your role in education.
Simply fill out the form below or click here to open it in your browser.
Any questions? Leave a comment below and we’ll get back to you! We’d also love you to share this post with others who you think might be able to register. Thank you!