Here are the new 2018 badges ready to add to your blogs.
You can right click the badge above to save it to your computer and then follow the instructions below to add the badge to your blog.
You can either add the badge to your a sidebar using the Image Widget or by pasting the image URL into a Text Widget. Both options are explained below:
Adding A Badge to Your Blog’s Sidebar
Using the Image Widget (Edublogs and CampusPress)
1. Save the image above to your computer or download it here
2. Go to Appearance > Widgets.
3. Add an Image Widget to your sidebar
- On CampusPress blogs you may need to activate the Image Widget plugin in Plugins before you’ll see it in Appearance > Widget.
4. Click on Select Image.
5. Click on Select File, locate the image and then click Open to upload the image.
6. Click Insert into Widget.
7. Add your title.
8. Add a link to the Student blogging challenge blog (so anyone interested in the challenge can easily click through).
9. Click Save
10. You should now see your image widget in your sidebar!
Using the Custom HTML widget
1. Go to Appearance > Widgets.
2. Add a Custom HTML widget to your sidebar.
3. Give the Custom HTML a title (Optional); something like “Student Blogging Challenge 2017″ would work well.
4. Copy and paste the following code into your widget:
<a href=”http://studentchallenge.edublogs.org/”><img class=”wp-image-3666 size-medium aligncenter” src=”https://studentchallenge.edublogs.org/files/2018/02/SBB2018-2j2v19i-xygxj7-300×295.png” alt=”” width=”300″ height=”295″ /></a>
It should look like this:
5. Click Save.