Scroll down to find the list of students taking part in the October – December challenge!
(Click here to view the list of registered classes taking part. Many of these classes also have student bloggers.)
What can you do next?
- FIND YOUR NAME: Check that your name is only on the list once. Leave a comment on this page if it is there more than once. Include your first name and blog URL and age.
- VISIT OTHERS: Start to visit students with similar interests as yourself. Read their posts and leave quality comments.
- SHARE YOUR POSTS: Once the challenge starts, remember to fill in the weekly form with the URL of the post you have written. You’ll find this form in the weekly blog post. Commenters will then visit you.
- TWITTER? If you use Twitter to promote your blog posts, please add the hashtag #STUBC.
Are you listed in pink?
Is your name listed in pink? There is an issue that needs fixing.
- It might not be possible to leave a comment on your blog (the challenge is all about commenting!). You might need to change your privacy settings or have your teacher help you.
- If you’re using Blogspot, you need Name/URL as an option for leaving comments.
- Your blog URL might be incorrect.
- Your blog might be password protected.
If you think your name should not be in pink or you have fixed the error, please leave a comment on this page.
Click here to open the list of participants in a new tab. The spreadsheet is sorted in order of age.
Older students aged 18+ might prefer to register as a commenter rather than take part as a student. Activities are more appropriate for students aged 8-16.
Please comment on this post if you will no longer be taking part in the challenge and we’ll remove you from the list.
Tip: Control F (or Command F on Mac) will bring up a search box so you can search for your own name quickly.