Below is the list of students taking part in the challenge.
What can you do next?
- Check that your name is only on the list once. Leave a comment on this page if it is there more than once. Include your first name and blog URL and age.
- Start to visit students with similar interests as yourself. Read their posts and leave quality comments.
- Once your mentor is allocated, make sure you reply to comments left by them and your other visitors.
- If you use Twitter to promote your blog posts, please add the following: #16stubc so I can also see your posts.
Blogs with mentors will be checked and if the name of your country is in bright pink, then you will be deleted at the end of October. Why? One of the following reasons:
- blogs where you can’t leave a comment – might need privacy settings changed by your teacher or yourself
- if using Blogspot, you need Name/URL as an option for leaving comments
- students who have written no posts at all relating to the challenge
- students who still have the basic Hello World post and nothing else
- students who don’t have an About Me page or post
If you think your country should not be in pink, contact your mentor or myself by leaving a comment on this blog.