This is not an official post for the challenge, just lots of websites to go to enjoy yourself.
These teachers have lists of websites used by their students. Some of them might have login details needed.
- Mrs Moore (Arizona) and Mrs Hamman (Arizona) use draggo to curate their bookmarks or links.
- Miss Scarrott has some blogging tools to use.
- Madame Pratt uses symbaloo to store her links.
- Mrs Rombach uses sqworl to store her links (be careful of the ads on this page)
- Mr L – A has lots of links on his sidebar
- Miss T also has many links on the sidebar – isn’t it great that when you retire, your blog can stay online for others to see
- Mrs Watson has a page on her blog with links
- Mrs Watson also has a blogging tools page
- This New Zealand class have lots of links on their sidebar too
- A new avatar site used by 4B is Pocoyo.
Here is a link to a previous post I have written all about having fun. Lots of links to fun activities.
Love having widgets on your blog? Sue Waters (The Edublogger) has written a post including 42 widgets – might be handy if your clustrmap has gone grey recently. Here is a post about fixing the clustrmap as well.
Why not visit lots of these links during your holiday or break and write a post about the new sites you enjoyed. Remember to include a link in your post somewhere so others can find the site easily from your post.
Remember to still check out the links on the sidebar of the challenge blog as well as the Get Help links if using blogspot or kidblog.