There are only a couple of challenges this week, as we still have classes catching up. I am also putting together our school yearbook and it is now time to be writing reports.
1. The Game: Those who have taken part in a challenge before know the game of ‘Count Out Three’. Here are the instructions:
- click on a blog on the student list – count one
- now click on a blog from their blogroll – count two
- finally click on a blog from that blogroll – count three
Leave a comment on an interesting post at this blog.
Do this activity at least three times and finally, write your own post saying which blogs you visited and what posts you left a comment on. Why did you choose that post? Remember to include a link back to the post you left a comment on so that student gets a pingback or trackback.
2. Favourites: Lots of students enjoy writing about their favourite topics of music, food, books, games etc.
Create a poll by going to PollDaddy and embedding your poll in either your sidebar or a post. How are students around the world similar in their likes?
Please answer my poll about what you enjoy about blogging.
3. A day at school: Amelia wrote an interesting post asking about a typical day at your school. Oops, link doesn’t work – maybe Amelia deleted this post. Hooray – Amelia has re-posted so visit there now.
- What time does school begin?
- How do you get to school?
- How long is each subject?
- What choices of subject do you have?
- Are there after school activities?
Write a post about a typical day at your school. You might be able to take photos about your subjects for that day you are describing.Read more