Tools to use
Instead of having links in the sidebar to tools you can use on your blog, I am creating some symbaloo webmixes that are available on the public gallery. I am also colour coding the tiles so you know what the link will do.
Sites for images and sounds.
- Green links are for creating slideshows
- Yellow links for adding audio to your blog
- Brown links are interactive presentations
- Blue links are places to find images with creative commons
- Orange links are fun ways to use images
Sites for coding
Many thanks to Merry Beau for this symbaloo which she uses with her students age 4-12 in Ireland.
I have looked at a few other symbaloos including digital storytelling websites. Those on the left are ones I have used myself. Those on the right in yellow are new to me.
One of the first activities we do is to create an avatar.