What could you do:
- change theme
- add Halloween music
- add Halloween widgets
- add Halloween images
- be creative about Halloween and put in a post
- tell us what you did to prepare for Halloween
- did you go trick or treating?
- did the adults in your life also join in the Halloween theme?
- did you decorate your house somehow?
I know in Australia, we don’t celebrate Halloween as much as the Americans do. At the moment I am travelling around USA and Canada and the preparations have been going on for many weeks. Lots of TV ads, lots of houses with pumpkins, ghosts, spider webs decorating the porches, haunted houses to go through.
Remember to get ready for the game which we will be having next week. To take part in the game you need the following completed:
- a blog avatar and a user avatar
- an ‘about me’ PAGE not post
- a clustrmap or flag counter widget
- at least three interesting posts – could be topics of your choice not necessarily from the challenge
- your ‘Recent Comments’ widget on the sidebar with 10 comments as the choice
- your ‘Recent Posts’ widget on the sidebar with 10 posts as the choice
- Your ‘Pages’ widget on the sidebar
- at least 10 student and/or classes linked on your blogroll
- at least three overseas blogs on your blogroll
Remember to link back to this post so I know you have changed your theme to Halloween.