3heads-gear3headschatchecklistglobehead-lockhead-plusimaclife-ringlogo-cornelllogo-melbournelogo-northhamptonlogo-portsmouthlogo-small logo-vancouverlogo-yokohamamail-line mail-wings pdf pie-chartplayplugprinter skype website

Are you ready to start the challenge?

The first set of activities for the March 2012 challenge will be published on Sunday March 4 – Australian time.

Remember if you want a reminder of each set of challenges as they are published, you will need to subscribe via your reader or email.

A few statistics for the challenge so far as at 21 Feb 2012:

Mentors: 24 registered (not all assigned students yet) – from Australia, USA, Canada, Malaysia, Indonesia, Russia, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Uganda

Classes: 54 registered from grades 1-12 and University – from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, Netherlands, Iran, El Salvador, Turkey

Students: 240 registered from age 6-16 – from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA, South Korea, Hong Kong, Colombia, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Vietnam

Image: ‘sack race starting line

5 Comments

Your email address will not be published.

1. I have a class blog and each of my students have their own blog through mine. If I’d like to register each of their blogs, do I register as a class, or register them as students?

• Hi Roberta,
      I checked your class blog and you have many student blogs listed. It might be easier to register your class blog then say to the very keen students that they can register their own blog if they want.

2. Hi Mrs W,
    Where do you sign up as I can’t find the link.
    Can you preferably comment on the about page but you can comment to this comment if necessary.
    My blog URL is http://www.cazro2320.edublogs.org

Thank You
    Caroline
    Roseville College

• G’day Caroline,
      In the header of this blog are the lists of pages. Hover over – “Register-drop down list” and you should see three links – one for students, one for classes and one for mentors to register.

3. Hi Sue, my year 7 class will be registering tomorrow. It is good to have a class that can take part in this great activity. Looking forward to connecting students and their blogs across the globe. Thanks for providing this wonderful opportunity