The challenge this week is in two parts. You will actually have two weeks to do the challenges in. I will be publishing Part B later on this week.
Last week’s challenge was all about what makes a great post. Having read many of your posts, I came up with the following essentials in a great post.
- catchy title
- includes a visual whether photo, cartoon, video or another web 2.0 tool like padlet or glogster
- interesting topic with the passion of the author coming through
- well written and not copy/pasted from somewhere else
- shows it has been proofread and spellchecked
- written in paragraphs
- includes links to other websites on similar topics
So this week’s first challenge is for you to write your best ever blog post. Try to include all those things mentioned above.
Places I want to visit overseas
Your own narrative
When you have finished your post, please come back here to the blogging challenge and leave a comment on this post. Mention which topic you wrote about and leave a link to your post. There is no form to fill in for this challenge.