Every year in November/December Edublogs runs an award program. They ask for nominations for student,class, group, individual blogs and a variety of other things. Once nominations are in, they are looked at and a shortlist is created ready for bloggers around the world to vote on.
The winners for best class blog in 2013 are our guest bloggers for this week’s set of activities. This school runs a journalism course for students in Junior High. They have their own blog where students report on events at the school, interview local people, write about the happenings in their community. This week they have set our challenges.
Once you have visited their blog, completed your activity and left them a comment, come back here and check out the other things you could do this week.
Off you go, click on this link to go to this week’s challenges.
You still here, go.
Going, going, gone.
Still got time left this week
Visit lots of other blogs from the student and class list.
- In particular visit those students who don’t have mentors yet – their name is not in colour.
- Make sure you visit lots of students not from your school.
- Leave interesting comments as some students have not yet received any comments.
- Remember, whenever you leave a comment include the URL of your blog in the comment, otherwise that person wont know where your blog can be found, so they wont be able to visit and leave you a comment.
- Also make sure your comment is a quality comment not just: This is a good blog, come and visit mine http://studentchallenge.edublogs.org
- Your comment should look like some of the great ones that have been left on the challenge blog. Check some of them out.
- Come back here and in a comment tell me of three blogs you left comments on. Why did you choose those three?
Did you notice we have a new flipboard magazine?
Have any of your posts been included? If no, then you probably haven’t left a comment on the challenge blog once you have finished an activity. Remember I am choosing posts that are well written, paragraphed, great spelling and interesting to read.
Do you use twitter?
If yes, then check out our hashtag for the challenge #14stubc You will find out when new posts are published and some interesting posts to go and visit.