Before filling in the registration form please read the following:
Who should register
- Only students who have their own personal blog can register
- Students who are going to do the activities otherwise mentors’ time is wasted.
- Students who want to connect with other students around the world
A few days after you have registered
- Check the student participants page which will appear in the header area to make sure you are there. Check very carefully as we don’t need names being doubled up – again that would be wasting time of the mentors.
- If you are not on the participants page, register again being careful that your blog URL is correct
- If you are on the participants list, start visiting other students your age or with your interests.
- Fill in the subscription by email so you are notified when posts are published each week – first challenge will be March 1 or if you have Edublogs reader, click on follow then you will be able to read posts in your reader.
- Make sure you have some great posts written so others can leave comments.
If you have a twitter account, use the hashtag #stubc15 to notify others of your posts