Make sure you have a great post on your blog that visitors will want to leave a comment on because that is the only activity to do this week.
Visit other blogs and leave quality comments.
Hopefully you can visit at least 10 blogs (not your classmates), leaving a comment on each one.
- Use the list of student or class blogs to find some posts you could read. Remember those class blogs with names in mauve have a list of students in the sidebar or in a list on a page on the blog.
- Or click on the flipboard magazine and find some great posts in there. Click on the writing of the post in the flipboard and it should open to the actual blog post. I am adding about 100 posts there each week so lots for you to choose from.
Your comment should:
- Be addressed to the writer of the post
- Make a connection to the writer or add extra information about the post or relate to something you have seen or done relating to the post
- Be proofread for spelling and punctuation
- Include your blog URL or class blog URL
Below are some great posts written for previous activities throughout this challenge. You might want to visit some of them to leave comments. (These couldn’t be flipped)
Summary posts written by classes
NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH
There is no need to leave me a comment when you finish this activity. I will be spending this week getting the student lists updated and adding mentors to some students. I will also be looking at some of the class blogs I haven’t visited yet in the challenge.