So we are one week away from the end of the challenge. As some schools finish soon, I will be posting the last challenge early this week instead of next weekend. Look out for it about Wednesday.
Do you think you have improved your blogging skills since you began earlier this year?
Now is your chance to show off.
Write the very best post you can for your teachers and visitors to read.
Remember essentials for a great post:
- catchy title
- includes at least one visual (with attribution) whether photo, cartoon, video or another web 2.0 tool like padlet or glogster
- interesting topic with the passion of the author coming through
- well written and not copy/pasted from somewhere else
- shows it has been proofread and spellchecked
- written in paragraphs – at least three of them
- includes links to other websites on similar topics – at least two of these
- ends with a question to lure your visitors into leaving a comment
Your choice of topics:
- Favourites – eg music, author, colour, holiday etc Just write about one of these.
- Science – any topic within science – astronomy, chemistry, physics, the environment, animals etc
- Travel – where to go, where you have been, future travel, what to take when travelling, planning a trip etc
When you have finished your post and your teacher has published it, then return here to leave a link to the post. We still have some students just leaving a link to their blog rather than the exact post.
Do you have a favourite blog (not from your class though) that you visit often?
Write a post about that blog and why you keep going back there. Does the author deserve to be nominated in the Edublogs Awards? Give reasons for you nominating them.
Still got time left then visit other blogs and leave quality comments. Read the magazine and visit posts to leave comments on.