Well, this is our second last week in the March challenge for 2018. Over the last 8 weeks, you have learnt a lot about blogging if you have done most of the activities and checked out the links included in my posts.
It is now your time to do your best and show your teachers, the special commenters and myself what a great blog post looks like.
The one and only activity for this week:
Write a post on one of the following topics
- Bucket list
Having read many of your posts, I came up with the following essentials in a great post.
- catchy title
- includes at least one visual whether photo, cartoon, video or another web 2.0 tool like padlet or glogster
- interesting topic with the passion of the author coming through
- well written and not copy/pasted from somewhere else
- shows it has been proofread and spellchecked
- written in paragraphs – at least three of them
- includes links to other websites on similar topics – at least two of these
When you have finished your post, please come back here to the blogging challenge and fill in the form below so our commenters can visit. Those posts covering the seven things mentioned above will be added to the flipboard magazine.
Still more time left this week:
Visit other student and class blogs.
Read posts and leave comments.