Note: Registrations have now closed. Please consider volunteering for the next Student Blogging Challenging beginning in March 2020. Registrations will open in February.
The 23rd Student Blogging Challenge is set to begin on October 6! This is a way for students to learn about publishing online while connecting with others around the world.
Read more about the challenge here.
We’re looking for a team of adult volunteer commenters. Can you help?
Here is a one-minute video message I recorded last time to help spread the word about our call for commenters. Could you share it with your colleagues or PLN?
Note: The last challenge was 10 weeks but it is now 8 weeks and will finish at the end of November.
The more commenters we can get on board, the more support our participating students will receive!
Note: Older students can also be commenters if they’ve participated in the Student Blogging Challenge twice or are invited by organizers. Students are welcome to get in touch if this appeals or they have questions.
Who can register?
Commenters need to be involved in some field of education.
Commenters can be:
- classroom teachers
- homeschool teachers
- principals or school leaders
- administrators working in education
- trainee teachers
- retired teachers
- educational coaches or trainers
- university staff working education
- regular bloggers about educational matters
- children’s authors who have their own website
- students who have taken part in at least two sets of previous challenges or invited by organizers
Before filling in the registration form below, please read the following information. Click here to save a copy of the PDF to your computer.
Ready to volunteer?
Thank you! Just go through the following steps.
- Mailing List: Make sure you’ve signed up for our mailing list to get all the Student Blogging Challenge news sent to you as well as the weekly posts. Click here for the mailing list sign-up form.
- Form: Fill out the form below to register as a commenter.
- Confirmation: Our commenting team leader, Sue Wyatt, will contact you via email or Twitter to let you know if you’ve been accepted. Sue will email the commenting team with more instructions and information prior to the challenge beginning on October 6.
Simply fill out the form below or click here to open it in your browser.
Any questions? Leave a comment below and we’ll get back to you!
Please also remember to share this post with others who you think might be able to register. Thank you!