Scroll down to find the list of students taking part in the March 2020 challenge!
(Click here to view the list of registered classes taking part. Some of these classes also have student bloggers.)
What can you do next?
Have you registered? If not, you can find the sign-up form and information in this post.
There are a few things you can do before the challenge begins:
- Find your name: Check that your name is only on the list once. You can contact us via email or leave a comment on the student registration post to let us know if anything needs to be fixed. Include your first name and blog URL and age.
- Visit others: Start to visit students with similar interests as yourself. Read their posts and leave quality comments.
- Get your badge: Add the 2020 challenge badge to your sidebar or About page. Find instructions here.
- Check your settings: To take part in the challenge, your blog must be public on the web (not password protected) and visitors need to be able to leave comments on your blog posts.
- Check these settings by opening your blog in a browser you’re not logged into (e.g. Chrome Incognito). Can you view your blog? Can you leave a comment?
- If you use Edublogs, find out how to change your blog privacy settings here and find out about comment settings here.
- If you’re using Blogger, make sure anyone can comment using the Name/URL option (so they don’t need a Google Account). Blogger commenting instructions are here.
Are you listed in pink?
Is your name listed in pink? There is an issue that needs fixing.
- Your blog URL might be incorrect.
- Your blog might be password protected.
- It might not be possible to leave a comment on your blog (the challenge is all about commenting!). You might need to change your privacy settings or have your teacher help you.
- If you’re using Blogspot, you need Name/URL as an option for leaving comments.
Click here to open the list of participants in a new tab. The spreadsheet is sorted in order of age.
Older students aged 18+ might prefer to register as a commenter rather than take part as a student. Activities are more appropriate for students aged 8-16.
Please comment on the registration post if you will no longer be taking part in the challenge and we’ll remove you from the list.
Tip: Control F (or Command F on Mac) will bring up a search box so you can search for your own name quickly.