Scroll down to find the list of classes taking part in the October – December challenge!
(Click here to view the list of registered student bloggers.)
- DETAILS: Check your details are correct on the spreadsheet and please comment on this page if any changes are needed.
- VISIT: Remember to visit classes of similar ages whenever you have time. Leave comments on their posts. If they have student blogs on the sidebar try to comment on the student posts as well.
- CHALLENGES: When your class has completed a post for the weekly challenge, please come back to that post and add the URL to the form so our commenters can visit and check out your class and student blogs.
- TWITTER: If you use Twitter to promote your blog posts, please add the hashtag #STUBC.
The list and colour coding
Is your teacher name listed in pink? There is an issue that needs resolving.
- Visitors do not have permission to leave a comment. You might need to change some settings, OR
- Your blog URL is incorrect. Please leave a comment on this page with the correct URL
The classes that have student blogs are highlighted in yellow. This makes it easier to find other classes to connect with. Look for the student blogs on the sidebar of the class blog.
The spreadsheet is sorted in order of age.
Click here to open the spreadsheet in a new tab (you might even want to bookmark it for future reference).
Tip: Control F (or Command F on Mac) will bring up a search box so you can search for your own name quickly.