Scroll down to find the list of classes taking part in the October/November 2019 challenge!
(Click here to view the list of registered student bloggers.)
What can you do next?
Have you registered? If not, you can find the sign-up form and information in this post.
Note: Registrations have now closed. Please join us for the next Student Blogging Challenging beginning in March 2020.
There are a few things you can do before the challenge begins:
- Check your registration: Check your details are correct on the spreadsheet and please let us know if any changes are needed.
- Visit others: Start to visit classes of similar ages whenever you have time. Leave comments on their posts. If they have student blogs on the sidebar try to comment on the student posts as well.
- Get your badge: Add the 2019 challenge badge to your sidebar or About page. Find instructions here.
- Family note: We have a note you can print or display on your blog to explain the challenge to parents and the school community. You can find that here.
- Twitter: If you use Twitter to promote your blog posts or tell people about the challenge, please add the hashtag #STUBC.
- Check your settings: To take part in the challenge, your blog must be public on the web (not password protected) and visitors need to be able to leave comments on your blog posts.
- Check these settings by opening your blog in a browser you’re not logged into (e.g. Chrome Incognito). Can you view your blog? Can you leave a comment?
- If you use Edublogs, find out how to change your blog privacy settings here and find out about comment settings here.
- If you’re using Blogger, make sure anyone can comment using the Name/URL option (so they don’t need a Google Account). Blogger commenting instructions are here.
Other spreadsheet information
- The spreadsheet is sorted in order of age.
- Click here to open the spreadsheet in a new tab (you might even want to bookmark it for future reference).
Tip: Control F (or Command F on Mac) will bring up a search box so you can search for your own name quickly.