The post next week is all about global issues but there are some interesting events happening this week that you might want to take part in ready for the activities in next week’s challenge.
This is an excellent website showing what happens every day of the year. These are some for this coming week:
- March 19 – International read to me day
- March 20 – World storytelling day
- March 20 – International day of happiness
- March 20 – Won’t you be my neighbour day
- March 21 – World Poetry day
- March 21 – Common courtesy day
- March 21 – World Down Syndrome Day
- March 21 – International day of forests
- March 22 – World Water Day
- March 24 – Earth Hour
Students have taken part in Earth Hour since I began the challenge in 2008. Make sure you visit their website and perhaps add a widget to your blog.
Teachers here is a link to their school starter kit.