Blogging BootcampFree Course for Students
Need help with your blogging?
This self-paced course for students is designed specifically to guide you through setting up and using your own blog. You can complete the activities at your own pace and in any order!
Teachers — we have a Blogging With Students course for you too.
Click on a step below to get started:
- Step 1: Set Up Your Blog
- Step 2: Create User Avatar And Write Post
- Step 3: Set Up About Me Page
- Step 4: Add Images To Posts
- Step 5: Copyright, Creative Commons, And Images
- Step 6: Add Widgets
- Step 7: Add Videos To Posts
- Step 8: Embed Content In Posts
- Step 9: Activate Plugins
- Step 10: Maintaining The Momentum
For more help, refer to the Edublogs User Guide.
For other platforms refer to: