Week 6: Visiting others
Some students and classes as well as some of the Edublogs managers have given me permission to use some of their posts for you to visit. Leave your comments on their posts rather than mine here. Remember what makes a great comment.
Visit at least three of the posts linked below. Read the post, do an activity if mentioned and leave a comment for the author. If possible carry on a conversation within the comments that might be left by other students as well.
Visit one of the posts below. Read the post carefully. Write a post on your own blog answering the question or the topic of the post. Once your post is approved, go back to the original post and leave a comment mentioning the URL of your post.
Teachers: If one or more of your students is/are listed, please make sure comments are approved daily to help with the conversations.
Blogs to visit – you can do the activities as often as you like
- Mike: if you are a science fanatic, this post is for you
- Alicia: if you like organizing parties, check this one out
- Mai Thao: for those with a technology bent
- Kathleen: get creative with digital citizenship
- Jueun: life in Africa
- Agathe: drawing and anime
- McDowell media: teaching the older generations
- Lois: governments and our well being
- 7th Grade English: Choose one story out of many
- Kyla: dream job
- Caleb: bad experience now funny
- Grade 3 creators: earth art and structures
- 2/3 Moore: creating maps go to October 22 posts
Still more time left this week
- Read some of the posts in the flipboard magazine – your teacher might want to create a class flipboard magazine to add to your class blog
- Visit other classes and students in the lists above the header of the challenge blog – add some to your blogroll or links
- Reply to any comments left on your blog