This week your sole activity is to make sure you are ready for a game we will be playing next week – in fact there will be two games happening.
To play either game you will need:
- a user avatar if possible
- an ‘about me’ PAGE if using Edublogs or a post if using other platforms
- a clustrmap or flag counter widget
- at least four interesting posts – could be topics of your choice not necessarily from the challenge
- your ‘Recent Comments’ widget on the sidebar with 10 comments as the choice – Edublogs
- your ‘Recent Posts’ widget on the sidebar with 10 posts as the choice – Edublogs
- Your ‘Pages’ widget on the sidebar or pages in the header – Edublogs
- at least 10 student and/or classes linked on your blogroll
- at least three overseas blogs on your blogroll
- the more students or classes you have linked on your blog, the more fun the game will be
The most important of these are the links to other student blogs on your sidebar. Try to have a couple of different headings like
- My Friends
- Class Blogs
- Overseas Blogs
Having lots of links to student blogs from other countries will help spread the game.
Here are the instructions for adding links to your sidebars.
Have you written lots of interesting posts for your visitors to read next week?