Here are the new 2018 badges ready to add to your blogs.
You can right click the badge above to save it to your computer and then follow the instructions below to add the badge to your blog.
You can either add the badge to your a sidebar using the Image Widget or by pasting the image URL into a Text Widget. Both options are explained below:
Adding A Badge to Your Blog’s Sidebar
Using the Image Widget (Edublogs and CampusPress)
1. Save the image above to your computer or download it here
2. Go to Appearance > Widgets.
3. Add an Image Widget to your sidebar
4. Click on Add Image.
5. Click on Upload Files and then Select File, locate the image and then click Open to upload the image.
6. Select Custom URL from Link To and add a link to the Student blogging challenge blog (so anyone interested in the challenge can easily click through) then click Add To Widget.
7. Add your title and click Save.
8. You should now see your badge in your sidebar!
Using the Custom HTML widget
1. Go to Appearance > Widgets.
2. Add a Custom HTML widget to your sidebar.
3. Give the Custom HTML a title (Optional); something like “Student Blogging Challenge 2017” would work well.
4. Copy and paste the following code into your widget:
<a href="https://studentchallenge.edublogs.org/"><img src="https://studentchallenge.edublogs.org/files/2018/02/SBB2018-2j2v19i-xygxj7-300x295.png" alt="Student challenge 2018" width="300" height="295" class="alignnone size-full wp-image-2614" /></a>
It should look like this:
5. Click Save.