Registrations are now open for the next Student Blogging Challenge! This is a way for classes to learn about blogging while connecting with other classes around the world.
Read more about the challenge here.
This form is for teachers to register classes. Register individual student bloggers here.
Before filling in the registration form below, please read the following information.
Who should register?
Teachers should register who:
- have their own class blog (using any blogging platform)
- have students aged between about 8-16
- are located anywhere in the world
Note: The student registration form and commenter form will be out over the coming days.
Reminders before registering
Please read this important information for teachers.
- Mailing List: Make sure you’ve signed up for our mailing list to get all the Student Blogging Challenge news sent to you as well as the weekly posts. Click here for the mailing list sign up form.
- FAQs: Please read through the Frequently Asked Question guide on our About page which explains more about the challenge.
- Contact Email: The last question on the registration form asks for a teacher email address. This will be kept private and will not be published. It’s just in case I need to contact you throughout the challenge. This will not sign you up for the mailing list. Please do that here if you haven’t already.
Before the challenge begins on October 7
There are a few things you can do prior to the challenge to make sure you’re ready to go on October 7.
- A few days after registering, check the page with the list of participating classes. Click here or look for ‘2018 Classes’ in the header area of this blog. Check this list prior to October 7 to make sure you are on the list and your details are correct.
- If you are not listed on the participants’ page, register again being careful that your blog URL is correct.
- If you are on the participants’ list, start visiting other classes of similar grade level if you have time.
- Check out the family information note and consider whether this would be useful to give to your students’ families.
- Consider starting the Edublogs Blogging With Students self-paced course if you’re new to blogging and need to get your blog set up before beginning.
- Make sure you have a few posts published on your blog so others can leave comments when they visit.
- Spread the word! Invite your colleagues and PLN to join in. The Twitter hashtag is #STUBC.
Ready to join us? Simply fill out the form below or click here to open it in your browser.
Any questions? Leave a comment below and I’ll get back to you!