Before filling in the registration form please read the following:
Who should register
- Only students who have their own personal blog can register
- Students who are going to do the activities otherwise mentors’ time is wasted.
- Students who want to connect with other students around the world
A few days after you have registered
- Check the student participants page which will appear in the header area to make sure you are there. Check very carefully as we don’t need names being doubled up – again that would be wasting time of the mentors.
- If you are not on the participants page, register again being careful that your blog URL is correct
- If you are on the participants list, start visiting other students your age or with your interests.
- Fill in the subscription by email so you are notified when posts are published each week – first challenge will be March 1 or if you have Edublogs reader, click on follow then you will be able to read posts in your reader.
- Make sure you have some great posts written so others can leave comments.
If you have a twitter account, use the hashtag #stubc15 to notify others of your posts
24 thoughts on “Students read this”
I also think that it’s a good idea to show who you are and what you like to do. What’s your personality? What’s your favorite color? What’s so great about the blogger challenge? All those things. I had a lot a fun doing the blogger challenge and I will keep posting thing’s because I enjoy it look forward to showing to my parents.
I think that is a good idea because maybe if the person writes about their self then you could get to know that person.
Could somebody please visit my page? I’ll visit yours!
G’day Fluffy Unicorn,
If you want me to visit your blog, remember to include the URL in your comment so I know where to visit.
I’ve done some of the activities. It was really fun! Here is my blog: http://jamie8mds.edublogs.org/
This is gonna be good!😋
G’day students who have left comments,
Glad you are excited about the challenge. The first activities will be appearing tomorrow. I hope you all enjoy taking part.
I’m Ready for the Challenge
That was easy!
Hi Im super exited about this!!
What is this exactly?
If you want to find out more about the student blogging challenge, check out the page labelled About – it includes information about the challenge and FAQs.
Dear Miss W,
Are you excited about the challenge? Am so nervous.
Hey super excited! What do I do know?
Glad your super excited. Now you wait until March 1st when i post the first challenge. Remember to visit the other student blogs up in the header area.
G’day Mattie and Ethan,
How has your school year been so far in New Zealand?
Hi I’m very excited and nervous I can’t wait to star doing challenge
Sincerely new blogger Corrine ps my blog is corrine23cft.edublogs.org
Do I need a teacher to start the challenge? I have an independent blog. i just saw that it said that the name of the teacher was a required thing on the form.
You can put my name in as the teacher if you want, but I would prefer a teacher from your school or uni course or a parent if you are homeschooled.