Different activities this week but first some posts worth visiting. These students and classes have been leaving the URL of their POST so I could visit easily. Many of you are only leaving URL of your blog rather than the actual post, so I only approve those comments but don’t visit.
- Kate created a Powtoon for her comment tips
- Danika created a series of posts for her #BAD2016 as well as a badge for her blog
- Love the conversation happening here in the comments on Andrea’s blog
- Can you finish these stories- Emily , Kemi, Fatima, Ibrahima, Nicholas, Keller?, Lea, Jagga, Jennifer, Rosane
- Zoom out on this posts – Alice, Angela,
- Some great videos –Mafalda and Margarida, Jose and Paulo, Thanumi,
- Mrs Gadzala has three classes she is blogging with – check them all out
- Students from Portugal learning English – check blogs on sidebar.
- Visit the Tech Kids – blogs down bottom of sidebar.
- Check out the Huzzahnians and their BreakoutEDU for Global read aloud
- Excellent image posts from students at McDowell Media
- Teachers check out using a padlet each week for great posts in your class
- Mr Ellsworth adapts a challenge post to suit his students (sometimes I can get very wordy – Miss W.)
Lots of posts have been added to the #16stubc Flipboard magazine – is one of your posts in there yet? Over 500 posts are there from the two sets of challenges in 2016.
Now to this week’s activities
Instead of me writing a post, I invited some other teachers, educators and mentors to create posts on their blogs. So you will need to choose where to go. You can visit one or as many as you like.
Remember if you leave a comment on the post, make sure it is a quality comment. If you include a link in your comment make sure it goes to your blog or the post you have written on your blog.
Grade 3 teacher (from California) who creates videos for the challenge, invites students to talk about playing outside at school. PS Make sure you leave excellent comments here – maybe include some HTML code to impress Mrs Yollis and her students. Leaving a comment here will be different to your normal Edublogs blog.
Grade 6/7 teacher (from Vancouver Island, Canada) invites you to discuss how prepared you are for emergencies where you live. This includes a survey she would like you to fill out.
Member of staff at Edublogs, invites you to visit, virtually, his country South Africa – lots of activities to choose from here
Still got time left this week?
- Visit other classes and students taking part in the challenge.
- Read the #16stubc Flipboard magazine – link on sidebar
- If you have some favourite blogs you visit, make sure you have them linked on your sidebar or in a page on your blog or in a special post. You will need these links in a couple of week’s time when we play a game.